Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hello Beautiful People!!!

So this whole Blog all Started from what I called the FB Oprah Show, which is in no relation to Oprah Winfrey, I do not know her, I am broke and I don't need her suing me. She won't get my Mazda 626 with the paint missing off the bumper, that is me and MissKhloe (my daughter) get away car!! The FB Oprah Show was a daily talkshow I started on FaceBook in which I would post random questions and ask my FaceBook Family to respond and tell me what they thought about a specific topic. A young lady suggested we do this over drinks and I said hey, why don't I just Blog about it also and see where this journey called the FB Oprah Show takes me, its a lot of fun and I swear my friends say the darndest things. They are HEEELARRYOUS!!!  Plus, if it doesn't work I have nothing to lose because blogging is Free and if Oprah decides to sue me, I have nothing, sooooo nothing from nothing gives u WHAT?!?!?! A Big fat NOTHING!!! Now make that one of YOUR FAVORITE things Miss Oprah!!! JK, I love me some Oprah!!
Stay Tuned!!! And if no one responds I will just post highlights from the FB Oprah Show from FB because FB is free tooo!!!! And I am all about THE FREEE!!!! I am looking forward to everyone participating, signing in and telling me how they really feel. I need to know who is willing to participate, your job may be tracking FB, but they damn fo sure ain't gonna track this little ole Blog!!! Now back 2 ur Reg Sched program!!!

4 comments:

MommyTooCanLaugh said...

Ha ha ha...job sure aint tracking this! Count me in. I love real women and I'll be checking in for a few good laughs and some useful insight I'm sure! Good luck lady!

Anonymous said...

Real nice. I like what you created. Good Job Liyah!

MrsSuicide said...

Awwe thanks Ladies and feel free to comment and express your regards regarding anything that I may post. I always get a kick out of you Angel and Eboni I truly believe we lead parrallell lives, especially when it comes to dating so I know you will have a ton to say, plus you always keep me laughing. Enjoy your evening ladies!!

Unknown said...

You got me hook line and sinker with the running over people with eye lashes FB post. Consider me an active follower. You insights and views are very well thought out and entertaining as hell. Some folks are blessed with being able to see straight through the BULL and be able to tell it like it is. I can clearly see that you are one of those folks.