Tuesday, April 26, 2011

TEAM MAMA JONES!!! I have no respect for Chrissy anymore!!

OKKK Folks!! I know you all saw “Hip Hop Wives” this weekend and if you did not it doesn’t matter because I will spell it out for you. I watch a WOMAN propose to a MAN on National TV. I literally am DEAD Over HERE!!!
DEAD!!!! DEAD!!! ___________________ (BEEEEP) No Pulse, NO HEARTBEAT I am DEAD!!!
Call      Whighams        NOW!!!!

Now before any of you Females decide that this BS is OK, I am  going to set All yall Asses Straight, including Chrissy’s Ass Backwards ASS!!! Proposing to a MAN is Never OK!!! I don’t care how you slice it, dice it or pureee it!! It is NOT and I REPEAT!!! NOT OKAY!!! Do not let anyone convince u other wise. If you do this you will forever be a FORD!!! So because all of my anger is directed at Miss Chrissy in particular I will write her a letter, feel free to deliver it!!!

And Remember this is SPARTA BITCHES!!! I have no problem kicking a Bitch Down a Deep Dark HOLE where SHE BELONGS!!! And TRUST Chrissy Definitely Belongs!!!

Dear Chrissy,

I understand that this is your life and all, I can respect anybody’s hustle. The fact that you don’t work doesn’t bother me one bit!!! Do you Mama!!! At the beginning of the show I had some respect for you. I mean your from the hood and we have a few mutual acquaintances so I have heard your name before this whole Hip Hop Wives thing. They said you could dress your ass off. Heard a few people say we had similar swag. You know how that hood stuff go. It is what it is, I never met you so who knows. I know we don’t look alike so that is that. I am not here to judge you based on looks or swag. I think you’re a pretty lady, but who cares. My homegirl said you dress better on the streets than you do on the show, so I won’t even bring that up. I could but I won’t. You done got your own show out the deal and your doing you!!! Go Chrissy.
Well my, my, my with all the respect I had for you, you just Fucked it up big time!!! I REALLY REALLY need to know what the Hell possessed you to propose to a MAN on national TV!!! What in Gods Name made you do that?!?! Hunh?!?! HUNH?!?! Answer me please!!!
I think your exact words was “Yall can wait around but I’m a go for MINES!!!” Well Honey Bunny I think that line refers to jobs, new career paths and being a take charge kind of woman in that sense. Is it because you don’t work that you got this utterly confused and thought it was in reference to PROPOSING TO A DAMN MAN!!! You got the game Fucked UP!!! On top of that he didn’t even say yes!! He said I’m with YOU!! The when you gave him that fake ass ultimatum he told you when you leave “Don’t forget to take the dog with you” HUNH!!! Are you really this dumb in real life. I think you only got the response you got because he just didn’t want to embarrass your ass because he does love you. He says it all the time, so I believe it. Unlike those delusional ass girlfriends of yours who probably told you this BS was OK!!! Uhm Hmm that Olivia and that damn Emily. Can u say WETAWDID and Dumb as HELL!!!
Well lets start with Olivia, she lives in Delusion City and let me tell you why. She had a boyfriend that wasn’t her boyfriend!! CTFU!! Uhm Red Flag, you are not supposed to listen to anything she has to say. I wouldn’t let her give relationship advice to a toad let alone a human being. PLUS, not only was she going to let you Propose to a MAN, she was gonna let you do it DRESSED like a Streetwalker in a room full of people which included HIS MAMA!!! As hood as Mama Jones may be, she is still his MAMA!!! Why would you propose to anybody in a room full of people in your drawers!!! LMAOOO!!! HEEELLLOOO!!!! That Olivia is not your friend I advise to RUN!!! And I mean FAST, I always say there are 2 types of Nutty and Olivia is definitely one of them. My girlfriend said she really a man, but I have no proof, LOL!!
Now Emily, poor Emily she is about as bright as a box of rocks. She think she is in a relationship with Fabolous. Clearly she isn’t. He don’t pick up the phone and don’t show up for family photos. Sorry boo that is not your man and it has nothing to do with being a rapper or the rapping lifestyle. He AIN”T CLAIMING YO ASS!!! Like I said straight delusional. Apparently she is the other type of Nutty in 2 types of Nutty and You need to run from her Nutty ass TOO!!! LOL
So Chrissy di I have right to be upset with you? Yes and here is why. I feel like you done set back women 5 billion years with this bullshit ass proposal. If you want to be a fool, do it in the privacy of your own home, but u know why you did it on National TV because you know if it was just you and him you would have got your damn feelings hurt. I think he would have dissed you, real talk!! Cuz even in front of all those people he never said yes. So just imagine what his reaction would have been in the privacy of your own home!!! You did it in order to put him on the Spot and didn’t tell Mama Jones because she would have told Jimmy and he probably would have pulled the same stunt FAB pulled on Emily the Dumb Ass. NOT SHOW UP!!! You knew why you did it that way and don’t pretend you don’t.  Now like I said you can do what you want with your life, but don’t put dumb ISH on display for all of us to see. If you want to be a Fool than go ahead but don’t set that as the precedent and having nuccas thinking some other chick should follow. The sad part is it’s a dumb ass running around here setting up a proposal as we speak cuz she watched your dumb ass last night. You gonna have men thinking its ok for women to propose to them, we already got enough BS jacking up the black family structure, now you done propose to a damn man on national TV!! Like Really Chrissy, Really?!?! How oh HOW did you ever lose you Maybach Bitch Mentality. The streets was giving you your props, and then u pull THIS!!!
This was a desperate Chick Move, straight Sahara Desert THIRSTY!!! I hope Jimmy do marry you because after this stunt U will forever and Always be WASHED UP!!! Your engaged with NO RING!!! WTF!!  Dummy take ya ring back and have him buy you one!!!

Sincerely,

MrsSuicide –Now Go Kill Ya Self!!!  

P.S. I hope David Tutera wasn’t watching, u probably gave that man a Damn Heart Attack!!

P.S.S. oh and I am Team MAMA JONES NOW!!! Eventho she got crackhead tendencies, I gotta choose her over any fool that proposes to a DAMN MAN!! SMH Again!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH my GOD!!!! I soooo agree with you! When I saw the previews, I told my BF that's some desperate shit! You shud never propose to a man!!! Set us back is right!!! I cant believe she did that! However, im not #teammamajones, she thinks shes his girlfriend, I dealt with those issues b4, not good!!! A man will ask you when he's ready, and if its taking to long then just leave the situation!!

MrsSuicide said...

Jauhara u got that right!!! I don't know where her mama was, cuz mine would have beat ME!!! I am not all the way Team Mama Jones, she crazy and got a serious Oedipus thing going on. But I have zero respect for Chrissy at this point and her dumb ass friends!! If I ever even thought of proposing to a man, I want all my friend to jump me straight Prince Street L.A. Spencer style!! and I am not playing.

Unknown said...

Totally agree that there are certain things u go for in life and proposing to a man askin him to marry u is NOT one of them!! I honestly didn't have an issue with her 'personal' decision to do it... What bothered me was the nonsense she said to justify it :/... No Chrissy, its not abt waitin around for a man to ask for our hand in marriage cuz me like some women (lol, can't speak for most) has a freakin limit in our head and for one-Will NOT be waitin 6, 7 or 8 freakin years and 2- AFTER that long period of time a damn proposal is NOT in order, what you need to be doin is walkin away!!!

Anonymous said...

SUSTAINED!!!!